2/02/2010

Its Over by BigE

It’s OverAnd it has been for some time nowI sat back & was in denialThinking to myself this is just another trying trial
It’s OverI should’ve saw it comingInstead I was being naïveJust wanted to take time to relax & breathe
It’s OverYou had my mind so goneThere wasn’t a day I didn’t think about youReminiscing on the days we used to be stuck together like glue
It’s OverI served as a stepping-stoneWhoever thought this would beStepping on top of me as you climb your way up to the top of the tree
It’s OverIt hurts to face the realityBut what doesn’t kill you makes you strongerYou & me it couldn’t have lasted any longer
It’s OverI don’t regret the experienceIt made me grow as a personWishing you would’ve ended things before they worsened
It’s OverI want you back but that’s too far to foreseeI wouldn’t trade you for anything in this worldRegardless of the outcome you’ll always be my #1 girl

No comments: