1/29/2010

Staring Out The Window

Staring out the window in my class,

Watching the days go by fast,

Knowing that were far apart,

But your always in my heart.

Can't wait to see you face to face,

I just want it all to fall in place.

One day soon is not soon enough,

I just want to feel your touch.

Missing your beautiful eyes that sparkle when the sunlight hits,

Missing your kiss that sends me to a place unknown,

Missing the times we shared when I was there.

Baby all I want is to go home....

Take a deep breathe is what I do, Look back out the window and think of you.

Knowing that it will happen soon, that I will be back home with you.

1 comment:

JJ said...

very nice...the words come easy when you have inspiration. When your heart is filled with love...seems like the words flow like rivers