2/03/2010

Untitled - Jimie Torres

Encompassed within your love, I've hoped for something more. Wrapped in your moonlight alive by your soft kiss. My liberty you've taken, by night I dream while by day I sleep. Dazzled by my frailness you let go; I've wandered far too long for things that I should know, and your love used to be one of them, but not anymore. I wasn't born to follow, but to lead. Take my hand and fly with me. As we sit by the moonlight I begin to crack, because I know it isn't easy to be alive. I don't give up on life, but I do on my dreams. They tell us all we have a gift, but how come I don't see it? The moon offers me its love every night as she shines down upon me, she smiles while I cry; She knows something will happen, but I don't. Your love won't be enough to stop me from trying, trying to lead and not follow.

No comments: