3/31/2013

Baby by Chris Vasquez


Forever I'll miss the part of myself that died in the reign of battle to escape the torment I placed upon myself.

I'll miss the doubt that allowed me to question all the actions taken were ever worth just the sacrifice.
I miss the vulnerable child who fell gullible to deception yet still kept hope.

I'll never forget the bastard child who saw life as content still questioning who he identified as...
How young naive and foolish he was... im still skeptical to think it was okay to be such a burden.
I said goodbye to the hypercrite who laughed amongst the crowd but weeped in silence... knowing it was all just an act.
As I burned the silent soul who only whispered truth but spoke lies to the universe... I step upon his ashes and blew him into world he once feared.
And the award goes to...
the boy who thought beauty could be bought...
He knew damn well his scars could never be covered up, when he secretly Despised himself knowing he was ugly only on the inside...
Takes more than a price to fill in the cracks he broke into,
How is it possible I allow such a pathetic form of human live inside me without charging interest,  with the flaw of just being unexplainable...
But yet I miss him... without him,  id be just one sick son a bitch with no excuse of why I am the way that I am.
I'd be the desperate. vindictive,  split image of my own self who thrives on the attack of self humiliation...
Im sorry,  but truth be told... He wasnt worth that much of my attention to cater too.
To the lost boy... Cheers,   may you find happiness in your crossover...
Respect our separation and move on... in time you'll realize all you've brought me was a shadow of doubt and hatred...
Walk away now and find contentment in a life too perfect for neither of us...
Be grateful I gave you the privilege to die and set you free,
Remember how many others selfishly hold on to a past of regret, burry into doubt of the present...
And never see a future because there stuck living with the past.
Thank me later baby.

No comments: