5/18/2010

•Self Help Entitlement• by Christopher Vasquez May 15 at 1:53am

•Self Help Entitlement•
Pain thrives on... I come to this point to
forgive but never forget what once broke me...as I write, the slightest bit of
relief comes to being... Conquered is too unrealistic to be as an answer to my
feeling, but rejoice could possibly be something close to it

... And through his eyes he tells a story...

Look at me, and what you may see is only what you chose to visualize... A simplestory is a given, but with imagination, your limitless too see what hides behind
me...

I've chosen to let go of my past, but embrace my present, just to keep on my toes
every step I make is a guarantee to be the outcome of the future I chose to take...
If this wasn't an option, I just may be like the rest, stuck in solitude of my own
self, questioning my existence

Friends become your enemies, lies unfold from the truth, and life takes your breatheaway every few seconds.. Speechless to believe of what's just become!!!

Let this be a lesson to be learned for all those who land in this era...

Contradict what you say, but mean what you say, for all those to understand me and
you, and with a little bit of luck, never resurface what we land ourselves into

I take this with a grain of salt, as its only just a partial of my coming of being,you'd be surprised of how the smallest influences, impact your life for the timeahead.. And now a quote you shall be left with... Just one more step to the nextchapter!!!.

“ Come to question what may be in need of an answer... Doubt the impossible as your
stride... Yet never let yourself go until you know what lies beneath"

No comments: