5/19/2010

Emotional Rollercoaster by Erl

I don’t know where to begin
Because what I envisioned was nothing but pretend
The worse feeling is when things don’t turn out as planned
Now you’re in the middle of nowhere & you don’t understand

With faith comes understandingBut right now it’s hard when your heart is dangling
Wish I knew how to pull it up but I don’t
Don’t know if I can & it seems like I won’t

I’m so distracted & not in the mood to do much
hank god for my writing ability because right now it’s my crutch
It gets me through these rough days & nights
Poetry keeps things in prospective when they seem out of sight

Everything happens for a reason so I keep that in mind
Knowing that the past is just that it’s meant to be left behind
This feeling of disappointment is hotter than a chicken on a roaster
I’ve been flipped upside down & turn around on this emotional rollercoaster

No comments: