5/26/2010

Lets Be Still by JJ

Racing taxi's, 5'oclock deadlines, fingers weary from congruent to-do lists.  Everything was due yesterday & today has almost passed.  Too much traffic in my ind, come lay here with me, let the world speed by us outside.  These walls can disappear, so breathe 4 a second and lets be still.   Lay beside me, lets play a geme with our 5 senses.  Let yourself pour into me...come so close I can embrace you, close enough so I can taste you.  Silence is all we need. A moment to gaze past obligation and responsibility.  Come press your head up against my chest.  My heart beat will be all the commotion you need...chill for a minuet, lets be still.   Humming, murming, & soft whispers tickle my ear drums.  Im deafened to reality, noise is only made by your pouted lips.  So speak to me, put me in a trance...stope me from fidgeting...baby keep me still.   Lets just spend a lil time & get some peace of mind.  Breathe me in, smell sweet peppermine on my tounge, the lillac's that cleanse my hair &  inhale this passion that is dusted across my skin.   My world spins, jerks, & pulls.  We spent a lifetime searching crowded streets for even a speck of similiarity.  Unfamiliar flicks & alien glances.  Silence the cell, cut off the lights, & let my eyes light the way.   Reach out for me...  Grab me, pull me in...  So hard I melt into you...  Flesh for flesh & bone for bone.  Together we are one, 2 pieces of the same part floating on a wave of intimate connectivity.   Let tommorow rise & wake with the sun.  But for tonight, baby, lets just be still, be still.  

No comments: