4/07/2010

Untitled by Starz

You could never relate to my thoughts, fears, and insecurities...
Let go of your bullshit and move on she says!
Easily traumatized, frequently scared, never truly letting anyone in...
LET ME OUT!
Throw me out, suck me in, push me in. Into your world of make believe.
Where you say fantasies come true, I lost vision to what is true.
I am your hostage, your victim, your prisoner...
I am drained, tired and hungry, haven't slept in months, haven't tasted food in years.
I live off her fluids, it nourishes my black soul and I couldn't be any happier

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always been #1 fan of her words... Monster continue with your words within your soul... Much love xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Always been her #1 fan of her writing.
Monster continue to write and speak with your soul.
xoxoxoxoxo