2/25/2010

Self Destruction by Christopher Vasquez

Shattered splinters through my heart, explosions of my thoughts bursting out.
I see light, but the shadows quickly shield my hope, circling my mind...I am lost.

Nothing makes sense to give reason to what is proceeding. I find answers to once existing questions...the end of my belief, spiraling, I drown, tempting to cut off the attachment to which deepens my pain, a coward I become...

Radiance only shines when I look towards my secret...Undiscovered, I feel I've found reason to continue...I dance with my enemy, my fear, my pain. Slowly I lie to my death, I suffocate...Unbearable, I give in.

I settle for a taste of sin...I SCREAM! I am alone, once again I become numb to believing my own lies...Words. Tempted to write his mystery, lurking beyond my own depths...I sheme to satisfy myself. Selfish you call me! Agreed, but my cure is only what is to be believed my own self destruction

No comments: