2/26/2010

Good Where Im At By BigE

We're human and we all make mistakes
No matter how much we push disappointment aside its never displaced
However life is ups & downs
It takes less energy to smile than it does to frown

We all fall short but we must keep pushing
Becuase we have a savior named Christ who serves as our cushion
Things aren't always good because it helps us grow
But with a good heart and a humble spirirt there is no limit to how far we can go

When you have someone who's loving, compassionate, and understands
You keep those people around you don't cut off their hands
In life their are those who deserve a second chance
Yet nothing is going to come to us with arms folded & in a stance

At some point in time there is something called maturity
It is developed by those who know their worth & have a strong sense of security
With that said I've come along way
And thank God is all I have to say

I could've been one of those who's still stuck on the past
Wondering who, what, when, where, & why things didn't last
Nevertheless everything happens for a reason
Some people are around forever & other only for a reason

We've all been through the same things so its easy to relate
Like points on a graph the people who know me the best we always correlate
Accepting all that life has brought me through I can sit back & smile
Nothing is permanent but this great feeling will last for a while

I love my life and I wouldn't change a thing
I've fallen down but those setbacks are only a temporary sting
Many people are living life blind as a bat
Never mind what I've been through I'm good where I'm at

No comments: