2/10/2010

Guilty Pleasure - Erlana

We sit across from each other in the same room. Every time I lay my eyes on you my heart plays a special tune. You’re someone I can see my self with. But when I get around you I get stiff. The clothes you wear you’re dressed to kill. Each time you walk past it just gives me the chills. The perfume you wear it makes me weak. Whenever I try to talk to you I can hardly speak. You’re personality is that of an angel. As I sit at my desk I try to watch you from every angle. When you’re not there you’re truly missed. Hoping whenever I have the courage I won’t get dissed. It may be wrong for me to think this way. But I can’t help it every time I see your hips sway. When you’re around I feel like I’m in heaven. I know you’re my co-worker but it’s my guilty pleasure

No comments: