4/05/2013

Deja Vu by Chris


Love thy one whom stands right with you,
Conquers their search as you are to be it's conquest...
Face the trail of deception to come around when you soon to fade...
Alive in mind, but lifeless to feeling any thing close to what once opened to be a possibility...
Never sleep on once upon time, in time it will be just a part of a past,
Soon just to be forgotten, as the love once united has fallen,
Take the answers as to questions, take the questions, as to remember what you failed to answer...
Fail to regret the coming of expectation,
Take a step, look back, possibly turn around, and run to your ever after...
A second time around might just be in questions, all up to you to make the decision and give what is the supposed answer.
How to you deal taking a chance, and already it falls apart? Although pain strictens, regret in mind...
And alone in soul... We have time...Take as much needed to mend...
As it moves on, reason your doubt...
As the wounds heal, reopen the chapter...
As you contradict fate, play with the ember that once ignited what once was the lust...
And as every minute proceeds to pass,
Look back to resentment as wishful thinking.
I'm ready to walk away...
As I do, I promise myself to give into every chance, collapse at every expectation,
and break till the scars become armor.
As I face myself to listen to what I once preached...
Here I go again, but with that something thy I shall cherish...Deja Vu.
“Deja Vu: To know not to forget, but to remember why I moved on.

No comments: