5/21/2010

Meet me Halfway by Christopher Vasquez

Impossible to ones eye that well meet half way... I see clearly time is what needs to mend broken fixtures of past memories never needed to remember  A fresh start is what we forward to, but only to question if what is forgotten, will soon resurface in an act of present outcomes... I see this as a risk only worth taking if your ready... We come to find ourselves bonded by the chemistry, attracted to the persona, and curious to what can possibly come about... if agreed to be a chance once again taking. Let it be known now that I am ready for love, I'm ready to face the impact of my heart skipping beats every time I'm in your presence, I'm ready to bicker and argue over pointless faults just to make up once again... I'm capable of handling the pressure that love comes with, lust n infatuation have become my disease, now only to grow stronger... breaking me into falling for you, this would be the only time I can accept pain as my triumph, only because in my eyes...your worth it.  When you come to question this, it must be a scare, you must second guess my actions, as incapable, but are more possible than expected... I know time is what you want, so ill give you that.. Just promise me, you won't take to long, this feeling is forever but hurts every minute I'm without you... I promise we'll be happy, I guarantee confrontations, but I never doubt falling outta love with you... I can be what sets you free from captivity of foolish thoughts that love was never possible...  Ill be patient, and leave you... Promise to think with your heart.. And when your finally ready... Meet me halfway!!!  

No comments: